Saturday, November 1, 2008

home for 24 hours

Steve has been doing wonderfully. He walked around our circle at the end of the cul-de-sac twice today (the weather has been gorgeous), had his first shower. Steve says "Please don't get pissed off at how well I'm doing - I'm still recovering and can't do alot of ****(bathroom language)".
Phone calls are welcomed - if the line is busy in the afternoon, call back in an hour - its naptime.
Love to all,
Melissa

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Great to hear that the transition home has gone well. You have been in our thought all of this week! (And we'll continue to think about you even now that you are home!)

We'll call soon. Just wanted to give you time to rest and adjust to being home.

Don't do too much. Melissa, that goes for you too!

Michaela

walking473 said...

Glad to hear you're home and doing so well! On 11/1, you went for a walk. It's 11/3 now, and I'm wondering: In the intervening 2 days, have you biked down to Sharpsburg and back yet?

Pat