Welcome home! Great that you're recovering so well! (Well, even though it might not seem very fast.)
Maybe your meditation helps too? as well as lots of exercise and no tobacco etc.? I mean, 8 years ago (younger than you are now) I recovered at a terribly _average_ rate (well, I know, different surgeries) and I do all those healthy things too, mostly . . . . This probably counts as Generalizing From One Case, no doubt, oh well.
It is great to vicariously observe your rapid progress to normalcy. Remember, you get to be as curmudgeonly as you want now, so don't forget to growl a bit!
5 comments:
Cool, Steve!
Victor
Hey Steve,
Welcome home! Great that you're recovering so well! (Well, even though it might not seem very fast.)
Maybe your meditation helps too? as well as lots of exercise and no tobacco etc.? I mean, 8 years ago (younger than you are now) I recovered at a terribly _average_ rate (well, I know, different surgeries) and I do all those healthy things too, mostly . . . . This probably counts as Generalizing From One Case, no doubt, oh well.
Anyway, keep on keepin on, etc. --
Bart
wishing you well from the cardiac floor of a portland hospital! I wish more of my patients had your enthusiasm! Keep walking and healing.
-Jessi Knowles medical student
Woo Hoo! What a great Halloween treat! Love, C
Steve!
It is great to vicariously observe your rapid progress to normalcy. Remember, you get to be as curmudgeonly as you want now, so don't forget to growl a bit!
Love,
Us over here!
Post a Comment