Almost two days after the surgery now. Dad is still doing great, he has already walked the halls twice today. He has been tired and experienced some discomfort, so it appears he is human after all. He still says he hasn't had pain though. They say he is way way ahead on the recovery curve.
A quote from the source: "I so much appreciate all the people out there hanging in with me through this. It really makes it easier and speedier."
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Steve, so glad you're doing well and making a speedy recovery. Keep up the great work. Marion
Stevo, You are walking already and doing press statements. Those are Great News. Let me know when you want to go out for coffee and work on the paper... Fernando.
A M A Z I N G !!
Keep on trucking, but give your body a chance to heal before you go sailing again! You should be good for another 60 years.
David
HI steve - this is Ricky and Michaela. So glad to hear that you are not experiencing pain and that you are recovering so quickly. Our thoughts are with you. We plan to see you in December!
Life here is full of fall, we are considering using the wood stove this year. Michaela's 50th birthday continues - we had an appreaance in Montpelier over columbus day and are planning a local appearance in two weeks here.
In Monpelier we hiked. THe original plan was to hike Camel's hump, but we did not have enough time and so chose Mt Hunger instead. Reminded me of our early sojourns to Mt Monadnock.
keep on with the recovery and we will look for your notes in this blog.
Ricky and Michaela
Hi Steve & Mel, I finally got to see this blog, but you must know that I've been thinking about all of you constantly even though I wasn't techie enough to figure this out. I love the visual image of Steve riding his bike with the iv pole--at Children's they have those bikes--maybe you could borrow one! (They're tricycles, but hey. Love to both--Karleen & Joe
Hello from Bangkok! I am sorry that I was not able to post eariler as I was having computer issues but I know Mike sent along my good wishes.
Sounds like you are doing amazing and as usual ahead of the curve. I am not sure if you had any good dreams when you went under for the surgery but I was hoping for you some amazing sailing dreams.
I hope to see you in person soon.
Love, Cassandra
Steve, speedy recovery is good idea. Keep doing that. We missed you and need you very much!
Sasha
Steve,so glad everything is great with you.Do you still remember the skiing of last year when you demonstrated strength and courage?A real man!
Best wishes to you.Guo and Hong
Post a Comment