Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He Walks

Dad just walked all the way down the hall, less than 24 hours after the surgery began.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that all is going so well. Hard to believe this has all happened in the last 24 hours; what a relief it must be to have the surgery in the past and now on to recuperating!

Sue B.

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Keep the updates coming!

Anonymous said...

He walks - AND he talks! Excellent news. Send him our best and keep the posts coming, please....

Cousins Paul & Bette

Ms. Kay said...

Dennis wasn't let out of the ICU until the 2nd day after his surgery, and he sure didn't like the idea of getting up and walking. Glad to hear you're doing so well, Steve.

I think getting up and walking the hallways the day after your surgery is the equivalent of riding your bike home (and I assume the bike ride would be up hill).

Kay